Hi-Cap Gutter & Fittings
The Hi-Cap Gutter System has a number of key features which include
- A semi-elliptical profile.
- High capacity-ideal for large roof areas.
- Pre-fitted gutter seal retaining clip system for fast user friendly installation.
- High flow rate means less outlets and less drainage runs.
- Both 65mm Square Line and 68mm & 80mm Round Line downpipes can be connected to gutter system.
- For colour availability, please see options below.
- System is covered by a BSI Kitemark - no. KM501316.
A full range of fixtures and fittings are available to compliment this Hi-Cap Gutter SystemFor colour references for our products please view our RAL Colour Guide.
|Hi-Cap Gutter 135° Angle||Each||RAH2|
|Hi-Cap Gutter 90° Angle||Each||RAH1|
|Hi-Cap Gutter External Stopend||Each||REH1|
|Hi-Cap Gutter Internal Stopend||Each||REH2|
|Hi-Cap Gutter Running Outlet||Each||ROH1|
|Hi-Cap Gutter Support Bracket||Each||RKH1|
|Hi-Cap Gutter Union Bracket||Each||RUH1|
|Hi-Cap to Half Round Adapter||Each||RHR3|
|Half Round Outlet||Each||ROH4||80mm|